MCMS members gain free admission to monthly dinner meetings, free access to all social events/networking mixers and access to the MCMS Membership/Referral Directory.
Annual dues must be paid in order to maintain an active status with MCMS as a working professional. We have a number of ways to pay to ensure convenience is
not an issue. The following ways are:
- Zelle/Quickpay: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail check to Dr. Danielle Williams, Treasurer
Active Membership is open to all regular physicians, NPs, PAs, RDs, residents, fellows, medical students, undergraduate students as well as members from industry.
- Attending Physicians, NPs, PA, Res: $150/year
- Industry: $150/year
- Residents and Fellows: Free
- Undergraduate and Medical Students: Free
We have monthly dinner meetings from 7-9pm with a speaker as well as time for networking.
Membership in MCMS is on a calendar years basis from January 1 through December 31.
No. The NMA and the state and local societies enrollments are separate.